Network Infrastructure as Code
From Building Network Automation Solutions
At a Glance
- High-intensity interactive online course;
- Jump-start your network automation career;
- Hands-on experience working on a solution to your own problem;
- 9 module course spread across ~3 months;
- Live discussion and guest speaker sessions;
- Design and coding assignments and group work;
- Final course completion certificate.
In this module we’ll discuss an interesting take on network automation: treating network infrastructure as code and using software development techniques to manage it.
The introductory part of this module will be part of the Autumn 2018 live course, in the meantime please enjoy a real-life case study presented by Mark Prior in Spring 2018 course.
The guest speakers in this module include:
Mark Prior started the Spring 2018 course describing his network automation journey, and the automation projects. He also described his take on network infrastructure as code and the solution he used in a production-grade private cloud deployment.
Recordings of live sessions
Network Infrastructure as Code (February 2018)
- Automating Cloud Infrastructure
- Network Infrastructure as Code
- Introduction to Using Ansible in Network Automation
- Network Infrastructure as Code - Demo
The materials in this module describe the principles of network infrastructure as code and a real-life case study.
To understand them you should watch at least these sections from previous modules: