From Building Network Automation Solutions
At a Glance
- High-intensity interactive online course;
- Jump-start your network automation career;
- Hands-on experience working on a solution to your own problem;
- 6 week course spread across ~2 months;
- Live discussion and guest speaker sessions;
- Design and coding assignments and group work;
- Final course completion certificate.
The tentative schedule of live sessions in September 2017 course is as follows. All live sessions include a guest speaker presentation (60 - 90 minutes), follow-up questions, and sample solution discussions, so plan to spend 3 hours in each session.
- Getting Started on September 19th, 2017
- Easy Wins on September 26th, 2017
- Using OpenConfig with NAPALM in Changing Network Configuration or State module with David Barroso on October 12th, 2017
- Changing Network Configuration or State on October 24th, 2017
- Validation, Error Handling and Unit Tests on November 7th, 2017
- Putting It All Together on November 21st, 2017.
Online sessions start at 4PM Europe / 10AM EST / 7AM PST (which is either 15:00 GMT or 14:00 GMT depending on daylight saving time) unless indicated otherwise.
All sessions are delivered in a GoToWebinar virtual classroom, giving you the ability to ask real-time questions and join the audio discussions. The sessions are recorded; downloadable MP4 videos are usually available with 24 hours. You can ask any follow-up questions you might get while watching the recordings in the Slack team.