From Building Network Automation Solutions
At a Glance
- High-intensity interactive online course;
- Jump-start your network automation career;
- Hands-on experience working on a solution to your own problem;
- 6 week course spread across ~2 months;
- Live discussion and guest speaker sessions;
- Design and coding assignments and group work;
- Final course completion certificate.
The schedule of live sessions in Spring 2018 course is as follows:
- Bonus session on validation with NAPALM with David Barroso on February 6th;
- First session with Mark Prior describing his network automation solutions on February 13th;
- Second session with Mircea Ulinic discussing network automation with Salt on February 27th;
- Third session with David Gee on event-driven network automation on March 20th;
- Fourth session with Mitja Robas describing data center automation with Chef and Puppet on April 3rd.
Online sessions start at 4PM Europe / 10AM EST / 7AM PST (which is either 15:00 GMT or 14:00 GMT depending on daylight saving time) unless indicated otherwise.
All sessions are delivered in a GoToWebinar virtual classroom, giving you the ability to ask real-time questions and join the audio discussions. The sessions are recorded; downloadable MP4 videos are usually available with 24 hours. You can ask any follow-up questions you might get while watching the recordings in the Slack team.